[Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

Benjamin Eshun benjamin.eshun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:35:07 UTC 2018

Oga Sunday,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 6:33 AM Sunday Folayan <sfolayan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lieutenant General Borg,
>
> I agree to some parts about corrupt companies and innocent states.
>
>  It is corruption all the way,  if the State owns the Company. Especially when the voice of the company is the voice of the Nation.
>
> We are threading on thin boundaries here.

It is not a matter of corrupted companies and innocent states.

It is more about  handling conflict of Interest  and impact analysis
of one company, member of Afrinic holding 6 millions of  afrinic  v4
space mobilising people to hijack the PDP (where contribution are
individual  views) compared  to Intergovernmental organisation like
OIF sponsoring people to attend meetings.

As for company voices, state voices, not much was done during your
board member terms and chairmanship  to improve afrinic accountability
to prevent capture by any group. All calls for this fundamental issues
be addressed were just disregarded, sometimes opposed to by company
Act.

regards,

Benjamin