[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Sami's status as a co-chair

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:54:08 UTC 2018

The ghost of Dakar is hunting us. I was baffled why we turned down a person which the process thrust at us. Then agreed  to a short term measure which is now strangulating us, since we failed to do the needful.

So, yes we are now faced with the legal conundrum that makes everything we did on the Policy Day Meeting at Hammammet null and void.

How did we got here?

--- Daniel