[Community-Discuss] ICANN Security, Stability and Resiliency (SSR) Review Team

Ramanou S. BIAOU ramanou at biaou.net
Thu Aug 16 07:30:15 UTC 2018

Dear Matogoro,
Thank you for this report.
I followed the SSR2 RT activities for several months as an observer.

The team already had good discussions and the prospects were promising.

It is with surprise that I also heard the interruption of the RT.

I hope that the arrival of the new members will make it possible to
reinforce the team and consolidate the work.

Good luck for the future.

Regards,
Ramanou

*--BIAOU Ramanou**--*