[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Resolution requesting the boards resignation

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:18:30 UTC 2018

Sorry, but what is this? I restrain myself to say some words.

I, and many others on these lists can claim having received even more *
*massive** global content providers stating this or that.

I stood in Tunis on the floor in 2015 and asked the Board, which you were
part of, to resign. History has shown that you all should have done so at
that time. But all of you - including you - resisted and managed to get
only 2 of you "sacrificed" as scape goats.

I also asked this current Board to resign; weeks ago.

So, please, don't play hero here. You have been part of the problem, and
maybe still are part of it.

You should rather have kept low profile now if you were wise. And not
jumping up and down. Make your point and relax; it's as simple as that.

Boubakar