[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC and the GDPR

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Fri Apr 13 22:16:15 UTC 2018

Hi Arsene,
At 07:48 AM 13-04-2018, Arsene Tungali wrote:
>Reading this thread, I am still awaiting an official statement from
>the Board telling us that AFRINIC is safe and at this stage is in
>compliance with GDPR when it gets into enforcement next month. Or
>maybe did i miss that one?

There was a message at
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2018-April/002093.html

>I am not a EU citizen nor do I live in any EU country but i do care
>very much about privacy issues in terms of the way WHOIS handles personal data.

I suggest sending an email to contact at afrinic.net if you have
questions about the above as I would not know how that works for you
given that we do not reside in the same country.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy