[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 27 08:10:49 UTC 2017

> On 22 Sep 2017, at 10:25, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
>
> Hi Alan
>
> Another reminder hoping that this was not neglected again?

No, it was not neglected.  It just took some time to collct an publish all the informaiton.  That has now been done.

We have published the following description of how AFRINIC manages its IP Number resources pool:
<https://afrinic.net/en/services/rs/managing-ip-number-resources>

We have published the following statistics on reclaimed resources:
<https://www.afrinic.net/en/services/statistics/closure-list>

Between those two documents, I hope that all your questions will be answered.

Regards,

Alan Barrett