[Community-Discuss] Minutes and resolutions

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sun Oct 22 16:54:27 UTC 2017

Dear Board,

It has come to my attention that there have been no minutes and no resolutions published since the board meeting held in June of this year.

Since resolutions are normally published directly after the meeting where they are taken, and board meeting minutes typically take far less than 4 months (close to 5 now) to appear - can the board please confirm if

a.) any resolutions have been taken since June 2017
b.) if such resolutions have been taken, why they are not published
c.) When we will see minutes from the meeting held in June 2017 and any subsequent minutes

I would also like the board to further clarify - if a member of the board leaves the board - without the minutes of the previous meeting having been published - and when they are published - finds factual discrepancies and omissions from those minutes - what is the process by which the former director can request adjustment of said minutes (realizing that said board member will have left the board and cannot request such adjustments on public lists since such adjustments are subject to NDA until such time as they become a matter of public record in the minutes)

Thanks

Andrew