[Community-Discuss] Call for Comments on a Revision to the RSA

Adewole Ajao dewole at tinitop.com
Tue Oct 3 05:29:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

I don't think you can remove all mention of IP address management from the
RSA *before* you have put policies in place to substitute them.

Perhaps you (or others) could propose a set of policies that replace the
"IP address management" intentions set forth in the RSA. When those new
policies are ratified in line with the PDP, removal of IP address
management from the RSA then becomes feasible.

Dewole.