[Community-Discuss] [AFRINIC-Announce] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri May 26 05:39:31 UTC 2017

Mzee Noah,

Thanks for your wishes.

Do not confuse the rights to see, discuss and query.

Because we are transparent and a public institution, the public has the right to see, the public has the right to discuss.

I’m I reading this wrong or does it say the public does not have the right to query ??

Members however have the right to query any details in the Financials.

Interesting boundaries being set here.

I really like the concept of Bottom up processes and governance but maybe needs to be updated

BN.