[Community-Discuss] anti-shutdown policy

Remy Kasende kasender27 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 11:55:45 UTC 2017

Hello Ali Hussein,

I read your proposalsconcerning a Community organization in theAfrican
countries the purpose of which will be to prevent the stop of Internet for
any circumstance.With my opinion that depends more those whichcontrol the
African countries, more than thefreedom considered as a fundamental value of
 thecitizens, we will have to cope with the samethreats of the closing of
Internet on the level as ofusers and also some providers. Is the solutions
ofKenya it good example but which will be near to apply or make apply that?
we must set upstructures which will have protected and theusers, and the
suppliers of Internet in Africagenerally

Rémy Kassende-kazadi.
Senior IT Network-support and Telecom's Infrastructures.
kinshasa DRC.