[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Controversial anti-shutdown policy discussed at RIPE

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Mon May 15 06:37:54 UTC 2017

Hi Ali,

On 14/05/17 19:43, Ali Hussein wrote:
> I've been following this discourse for a few days and I'm getting the feeling that no one in the community is supporting a shut down right?

I would not say no one is supporting a shutdown. The discussions on the
RPD list prompted that some found it justified for the government to
shut down the internet because of riots & protests. I am not saying
whether they are right or wrong, but merely citing what I read from the
list.

Regards,

Ish Sookun