[Community-Discuss] Controversial anti-shutdown policy discussed at RIPE

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:40:50 UTC 2017

Brother Elkins,

The ICANN chairman Steve said some concern of internet shutdown will
undermine the missions of Icann and the Afrinic and they two have the potential
power to do something in return.

The Afrinic Government Working Group AFGWG can work with the ICANN to
achieve more mutlistakeholders talkings and meetings. This is what needs to
be done in return.

I ask the AFGWG to do some taking to the ICANN and they can meet our
governments for education on economic important of Internet.

Best Regards,

Tutu Ngcaba
Kwazulu Techno Hubs
South Africa