[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Jun 18 13:43:57 UTC 2017

On 18 Jun 2017 4:02 p.m., "Janvier NGNOULAYE" <jnoulaye at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Noah,
Just to advice you to come down, for some requests you can send an Inbox
mail to CEO or Chair not to the Community list.

Janvier

You are clearly misinformed. Privacy ...privacy.....privacy...privacy
 everywhere.....We are dealing with public matters for goodness sake.

You are an ASO member now for AFRINIC. This means that you are among the
leaders team of AFRINIC.

Accountability is part of leadership and I doubt you know anything about
that.

Noah