[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 13:43:48 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel

Good question.  I did a quick check and found the following  from other RIRs

https://www.ripe.net/participate/member-support/list-of-members
https://www.arin.net/public/memberList.xhtml
http://www.lacnic.net/en/web/lacnic/listado-miembros
https://www.apnic.net/get-ip/apnic-membership/who-are-our-members/