[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

abel ELITCHA kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 09:21:01 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,
Thank you for your replies.  The community is interested and should know
who has right to use INRs and whose rights have ended.  We are not
interested  in the reasons of termination of these rights.

Ability to publicly track history of right to use of INRs is very
important.  We will welcome  AFRINIC  working  on a "whowas project" as in
APNIC(*).

Regards,

(*) https://www.apnic.net/about-apnic/whois_search/whowas/

> > On 18 Jun 2017, at 12:35, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
> > So while you are seeking legal advice on your two years old decision,
> can you please respond to the other 3 questions below?
> >
> > 1. How many members have been closed in 2015,2016 and 2017?
> >
> > 2. How much ressources have been recovered since?
> >
> > 3. Where are the recovered ressources listed in Afrinic pool of
> ressources?
>
> Please be patient.  I said that I would find out.
>
> Alan Barrett

--Abel