[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Jun 18 08:35:17 UTC 2017

On 18 Jun 2017 11:22 a.m., "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

> On 18 Jun 2017, at 11:56, Marcus K. G. Adomey <madomey at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Alan,
>
> Excuse me, the community is there to make a fuss about issues of
transparency and accountability.

Yes, you are.  And in response, I am seeking legal advice about whether or
not to publish the names of closed members.  Please be patient.

Hi Alan

You clearly did not inform the Community about your decision not to publish
the list of closed members after 2014?

So while you are seeking legal advice on your two years old decision, can
you please respond to the other 3 questions below?

1. How many members have been closed in 2015,2016 and 2017?

2. How much ressources have been recovered since?

3. Where are the recovered ressources listed in Afrinic pool of ressources?

Noah