[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jun 17 18:34:27 UTC 2017

On 17 Jun 2017 5:44 p.m., "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

> On 17 Jun 2017, at 18:07, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
> Let me ask this differently perhaps I will get a clear answer.
>
> Ref: Defaulted members:  how much recovered space from 2015, 2016 and
2017 and where are these recovered  ressoutces?

I’ll find out.  I don’t see a privacy concern in reporting the total amount
of recovered space.

Good, looking so much forward.

> You are concerned about closed member privacy yet this is public
information,  how many  members have since closed?

As I said, I am seeking legal advice on whether or not information about
closed memebrs may be published.

This information had been published up until 2014. Was there a legal reason
Afrinic stopped publishing it?

Noah