[Community-Discuss] Questions about transparency

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 06:07:43 UTC 2017

+1 Badru,
I agree with you..
Indeed the truth is everywhere from the board minutes and resolution and it's also archived online on youtube"Afrinic media" channel where the comminity can revisit and see for themselves.
No success today was championed by an individual but by the entire community whether it's transparency, Call for bottom up process, even the call for the formation of the gorvenance committe and the election of whoever serves this community as evidenced in nairobi and in all past meetings, IS ALL work of the great community which we take for granted most of the time.I close by calling for a new leadership.
Mirriam
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 5:14 AM, Badru Ntege<badru.ntege at nftconsult.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Community-Discuss mailing list