[Community-Discuss] Badges for the next meeting: Flags

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 06:31:58 UTC 2017

Hi all,

AIS this year is my first meeting, and I see that the badges we=E2=80=99r=
e all wearing are very very important, not only for the staff, but appare=
ntly for others to make an idea about you at first sight. This is normal,=
 we=E2=80=99re just humans.

So, I would like to give few ideas to the staff for the next meeting, to =
improve the badges a little bit:

- Immediately under the name, please put small flags indicating spoken la=
nguages. That way, anybody will immediately know if it=E2=80=99s a good i=
dea to engage the conversation and how.

- Immediately above the country, put a slightly bigger flag of the countr=
y.

I think there will be less =C2=AB=C2=A0let me see your badge=C2=A0=C2=BB =
and quicker interactions.
-- =20
Regards, Adnan RIHAN

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc) =20
=E2=87=92 If you are not using GPG/PGP but want to send me an encrypted e=
-mail: https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA.