[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Removal of a director

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Tue Dec 19 08:05:02 UTC 2017

Hi Badru Ntege,

Your submission in the email below (regarded as disrespectful disagreement) are against the spirit of our discussions here and within the AFRINIC community as a whole.
As a reminder, the code of conduct can be viewed at [ https://www.afrinic.net/community/code-of-conduct | https://www.afrinic.net/community/code-of-conduct ]

Please withdraw that statement. In addition, your email account will be moderated on the rpd list for a period of two weeks. During the period for which your posts are moderated, someone will have to look at them to ensure they are acceptable before the posts are released to the mailing list.

Regards,
PDWG Co-Chairs.