[Community-Discuss] [rpd] How good was Afrinic-27 ?

Tarek Sendi tsendi at cymru.com
Tue Dec 5 13:13:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

My name is Tarek Sendi, I'm a Security Evangelist at Team
Cymru. We are passionate in making the Internet more secure.

It was a pleasure to discuss with the largest number of delegates.

For those whom I have not been able to contact and the remotely
participants here some of our not for profit services that we make
available to the wider community can be found here:
http://www.team-cymru.org/services.html

Also, please note that there are many ways to keep up with what Team
Cymru are doing.  See the lower part of
http://www.team-cymru.org/About/contact.html, plus:

* Join our announce list via cymru-announce-subscribe at cymru.com
* Probably the best news feed in the world,
https://www.team-cymru.org/News/dnb.html
* Cool stuff you can use, www.team-cymru.org/Services/
* See our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/teamcymru
* The weekly Who and Why Show: www.youtube.com/teamcymru

To peer with the bogon route servers please open a ticket by sending a
message to bogonrs at cymru.com or visit our Bogon page at:
http://www.team-cymru.org/Services/Bogons/

Please notice we are offering a new Community Service, UTRS -
- Unwanted Traffic Removal Service:

 . http://www.team-cymru.org/UTRS/

Team Cymru offers several other Community Services at no-cost for the
Internet community in order to make it a safer place.  We would like to
invite you to create an account on our TC Console Portal, which was
developed exclusively for ISPs and ASN operators.

TC Console is an excellent tool to identify 20+ malicious activities
within your network besides other common issues like DNS Open Resolvers
and Open NTP Servers.

Please signup at no-cost at:

   . https://www.tcconsole.com/signup.html

If you have any question or concerns please let me know.

Hope to hear from you, kind regards,
Sendi

--
Tarek Sendi