[Community-Discuss] "Fighting Internet Shutdown" - Any Role for AFRINIC?

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Fri Apr 14 21:10:53 UTC 2017

Give this Borg a pint on me!

The AFRINIC board (whose members are domiciled in different parts of the continent) is already strategically positioned to drive some of the hand-holding and lobbying that is needed.

Can we update the Terms of Reference for board members to reflect same and measure impact on a fairly regular basis? Just to make sure it is acted on.

Regards,
Dewole 🤠 (wearing no hats at all)

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos and autocorrect strangeness.