[Community-Discuss] Internet Shutdown session at AIS 2017

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:53:35 UTC 2017

May be interesting to have the ICT ministers or information ministers as well. The director generals also act on instructions but both are as important in such maters that we should envisage at our best to get them on board and listen in and participate or at least the senior advisors to the minister of ICT.  Just thought as they are key to anything that happens.

> On Apr 13, 2017, at 6:38 PM, Barry Macharia <barry.macharia at me.com> wrote:
>
>  Director generals of  communication Authorities in Africa
>
> barry
>
>> On 13 Apr 2017, at 17:33, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:
>>
>> I intend to organise an open discussion about Internet shutdowns at the forthcoming AIS meeting in Nairobi, Kenya, form 29 May to 2 June 2017.
>>
>> I’d like some suggesitons about who to invite as speakers.
>>
>> Alan Barrett
>> CEO, AFRINIC

Kris Seeburn
seeburn.k at gmail.com