[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Jean-Robert Hountomey jrhountomey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:22:53 UTC 2016

Talking about Board Members election (1) and (2), why do we want to keep Proxies While we have Electronic voting ?
Proxies make sens when a member cannot attend the meeting in person, isn't what we wanted to solve with electronic voting?

(1) http://afrinic.net/en/community/elections/bod-election/process
(2) http://afrinic.net/en/about/agmm/participate-vote