[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 05:56:26 UTC 2016

@Mark,
Your history may be right, but for purposes of the upcoming Governance Committee elections, it is better to stick with the spirit and letter of the prevailing Board Elections rules (with their limited proxy rules).
Its too late in the day to try and tinker with anything at this stage since whatever 'new' step is introduced, it may be interpreted differently by different members.
walu.