[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - committee

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 21 08:10:44 UTC 2016

I see a few people suggesting that a committee should review the bylaws.

I agree, and the new Governance Committee will have that as one of its tasks.

However, I think that the already-identified issues should be handled as soon as possible, not waiting for a committee.  We have a special general meeting coming up in November, and bylaws changes can be passed as special resolutions, needing a 75% majority).

Alan Barrett