[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Mon Sep 19 11:09:23 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,

rough thoughts...

1. announcement to PDP list as soon as practically possible after the
   resolution of the board (max 7 calendar days)
2. discussion in the next PDP meeting with gauging acceptance
   (like any policy proposal)
3. few weeks last call (after PDP meeting minutes posted to mailing
   list)
4. call of consensus or not by PDP chairs
5. no ratification of board - instead either
   a) notification of positive consensus from PDP chairs to all or
   b) 11.3 (ii) as proposed

optionally, but I like:
- if "overwhelming approval" on the mailing list between 1. and 2.
  the PDP chairs can call consensus

  (unsure how to word the optional last item)

what do others think?

Frank