[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Christian Bope christian.bope at unikin.ac.cd
Fri Sep 16 17:16:21 UTC 2016

On 17 Sep 2016 12:58 a.m., "Jackson Muthili" <jacksonmuthi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Bope Domilongo Christian
> <christianbope at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear CEO,
> >
> > Thank you for sharing the Bylaws change working document  with the
> > community.
> >
> > After reading the document, I have two quick question before going to
the
> > substance of the changes.
> > 1.  How the decisions was made for the  “No consensus” /  “no
objections”?

> > 2. I remember  that during the discussions, other propositions  of
amendment
> > were made in addition to the points in your discussion document. Have
these
> > points been considered ?
>
> In the spirit of collaboration and moving forward, can you highlight
> those propositions that were discussed and have been omitted? That way
> your input will actually be constructive

I would love to do that. Unfortunately I was not consolidated the comment.

Or the easiest way maybe if it is possible the CEO can share as well the
consolidated document which include all the comment.

The time consuming approach is for me going to the mailing archive that
will take time.

Regards,
Bope