[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Fri Sep 16 14:17:13 UTC 2016

On 10 June, I posted a document describing potential areas for improvement in the Bylaws as a result of an accountability assessment.  I invited the community and membership to comment on these issues.

I have considered the discussion, and I have asked the legal adviser to draft appropriate changes to the bylaws.  In some cases, I have edited the legal adviser’s text.  In some cases, more drafting work is needed and proposed text of bylaws changes is not yet available.

I attach a document with the proposed bylaws changes.

Alan Barrett
CEO, AFRINIC