[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Sep 16 10:51:14 UTC 2016

Well

CEO promised to get back within a week if i read him well...

Badru was for specifics in terms of timelines...

I dont know what Owen was talking about or trying to say...

Jackson said we remain objective at the of the day

But at the end, I will wait for the CEO's promise of within a week...

Nice weekend...