[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri Sep 16 05:14:50 UTC 2016

Owen

I will not delve further into whatever seems to be rocking your boat.

Whichever way you choose to extrapolate statements made by me the basic point from members is that. Many commitments made before are never met at the promised time.

Now we might use words and a higher understanding of the English language to dress this up but a fixed date in time is what we need.

Commitment was made on the 10th of September. Thus next week becomes 12th to 17th. I still have hope it will happen.

Once again let's stop personalising issues. CEO is an employee of the organisation and that role comes with responsibilities.

I was not trying to be sarcastic look back at all your recent emails. Especially to some members you are constantly trying to defend people who are perfectly capable of defending themselves. They also have a choice to ignore an email which is also perfectly acceptable.

So Alan's choice to ignore that statement in the email was perfectly acceptable but it is also hoped that the message had been received.

I also hope you have got the message so we can stop this thread as I do not see how it positively contributes to our organisation.

Let's agree to disagree

Have a splendid Friday.

Regards.

Badru Ntege
CEO
NFT Consult Ltd
Www.Nftconsult.com

“Vision without execution is hallucination.”
― Thomas A. Edison