[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:32:58 UTC 2016

It appears to me that such a committee requires certain expertise and
skills just like board. For the board, the bylaws has some criteria and
allow nomcom to add others.
And if there is no requirement, on what basis will nomcom  evaluate the
candidates? How will community comment on candidates during the public
comment?
Or if there is no evaluation and  members decide by mere vote,  what is the
role  of nomcom?

Regards

Arnaud