[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Oct 3 11:12:11 UTC 2016

Alan,

Again, and this will be my last word on the subject -

I have very strong opinions on what was stated in that line that I have quoted in my previous two emails on this subject.  These are opinions, and I believe that the sentiment that I wished to convey was that the words used could have ramifications and were dangerous.  If someone can give me a more diplomatic way to convey the same sentiment - I'm more than happy to hear it - many times my words are designed to convey a sentiment and unfortunately cause offense - happy to learn new words - so long as the sentiment behind the words remains the same :)

Andrew