[Community-Discuss] IPv4 for IPv6

Remy Kasende kasender27 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:58:55 UTC 2016

Dear Mathew

I am all right with you to all what you have just written for the IPv6 that
one make gone(taken) up in Africa given that other communities one taken
the lead already with IPV6 with regard to(compared with) her(it) v4. But
you should not forget that if the Africans in community or private,
 individuals do not move forward with their Internet, it is more the fault
to those who govern Africa because they never put a development policy of
the technology in the level their community who had to take care of the
progress(promotion) towards IPv6. For me the solution it is to begin little
by little the introduction of her(it) v4 in community until the total
migration of V4 in V6.

Rémy Kassende-kazadi.
Senior IT Network-support and Telecom's Infrastructures.
kinshasa DRC.