[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:12:14 UTC 2016

Hello,
Ì can see under this link https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html

Special Policy Actions

10.1 Emergency PDP

If urgently necessary pursuant to ARIN’s mission, the Board of Trustees may
initiate policy by declaring an emergency and posting a Recommended Draft
Policy on the PPML for discussion for a minimum of 14 days. The Advisory
Council will review the Recommended Draft Policy within 7 days of the end
of the discussion period and make a recommendation to the Board of
Trustees. If the Board of Trustees adopts the policy, it will be presented
at the next Public Policy Meeting for reconsideration

Arin has this in its pdp.Anything to learn from for this discussion?