[Community-Discuss] Regular updates on Number Resource Applications and Approvals

Dewole Ajao dewole at tinitop.com
Mon Nov 7 14:53:37 UTC 2016

Once a week is good. ARIN has a daily issued feed but that's a bit
different from what I'm suggesting.

I agree the actual allocated/assigned ranges need not be disclosed; I do
however think that sharing the names of (applicant) organizations will
help with responsibility and possibly reduce the occurrence of phony
applications (if there have been any).

Dewole.