[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Nov 7 09:12:00 UTC 2016

On 05/11/2016 12:29, Alan Barrett wrote:

>> On 5 Nov 2016, at 14:53, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Alan,
>>
>> Thanks for sending this across, a few "personal" comments below:
>>
>> 1. For item 7: I think 13.8b is sufficient hence 13.8c may not be needed; We don't have to formerly restrict things to that extent.
>
> I’ll see what comments I get, and either change it to a limit of 1 per country, or let the limit of 2 per sub-region be enough.

2 per subregion.

This should never include the Nationality or home of the CEO.

As there can only be one Geo director per region - why not just say that
the two Non-Geo Directors can not be from the same region?

I also believe if a standing director moves to a different region then
after 6 months must resign?