[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:43:35 UTC 2016

Hi Owen,

In the interest of good governance and proper respect of process and
structure, I believe that the ability to hire and fire the CEO should
remain solely with the Board of Directors. Nevertheless, the Board could
consider providing a separate guideline(outside of the bylaw) that enables
members to express their dissatisfaction about a particular CEO's action.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!