[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Fri Nov 4 19:37:11 UTC 2016

Hi Alan, all,

thanks for this!

Few minor things.

about 7. (on page 5)
If I understand correctly, if we have "no more than two from the same
sub-region" then we already have "no more than two from the same
country" (because no country is in multiple sub-regions, and no director
is from multiple countries).

question about 9.
"for the avoidance of doubt: not even temporarily"   ?

17. (Intro) typos
s/dign/sign/
s/signatire/signature/
s/Baord/Board/