[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] BOD and Management of Conflict of Interest

serge ilunga sergekbk at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:02:32 UTC 2016

Hello Allan,

The only board member who sits on the 2016 NomCom is not reaching the
end of his term, and so is not running for election.

If your question about “how the resolutions were passed” refers to who
voted YES and who voted NO, then it’s true that the minutes are silent
about that.   My memory is that the resolutions at that meeting were
all passed unanimously, as is very common.

Alan Barrett

Wisdom and Good Practices would require that in a meeting around
constitution of a committee that will play a role in elections in which
some BOD members can be candidates:
1. Start by a Declaration of possible Conflict of Interest.
2. Manage Meeting resolution adoption taking into account COI..

With Regards.

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Noah <mainanoa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 May 2016 14:46, "Randy Bush" <randy at psg.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, engraving would remove the room for excusses , let's us add
> > > it to the bylawys..[1]
> >
> > unbelievable!  did you not see the smiley?  i was being sarcastic.
> >

> What makes you think i was not also being sarcastic :-)
>
> > don't folk have networks to run?
>
> No, everyone is idle...
>

> > randy
> >

> Noah