[Community-Discuss] BOD and Management of Conflict of Interest

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:23:40 UTC 2016

Actually I don't think it's necessary, as I assume this was just an
oversight (as I observed that the votes were recorded in a few previous
minutes I checked).

Nevertheless, if engraving in the bylaw is what will make us not forget in
future then that will be fine. One of the ways we can keep the board
accountable is through the minutes, as it could help them to always think
deeply before they act (since they know the community is watching their
individual actions). More importantly that the community will have facts to
challenge the (entire/individual) board as applicable will be a positive
step forward on transparency path.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos