[Community-Discuss] Annual Reports 2014 and 2015 Missing

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon Jun 27 14:04:13 UTC 2016

 +1

I hope there’s nothing in the mauritian companies act preventing this from  happening.

On 6/27/16, 3:51 PM, "Mirriam Namwau" <mirriamlauren at yahoo.com> wrote:

On 27 Jun 2016 13:50, "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

> > On 27 Jun 2016, at 13:40, Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear CEO,
> >
> > Compared to all the above how can you explain the delay of the 2014 annual report.
>
> I will not attempt to explain the delay, except to say that I am still learning the requirements, and we will try to do better in future.

Thank you for your frank response and the community hopes that the future will look different. Please note that this is a requirement for the board and "some" board members were there when 2013 report was presented and the organization must have memory. We as a community can't afford to remind those responsible for their duties especially when reports for 2014 and 2015 are not presented or available on line in year 2016.

Mirriam
LadiesInTech
South Sudan