[Community-Discuss] Legacy Resource Holders WHOIS... fees remits.

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Wed Jun 22 17:58:52 UTC 2016

Yup!  The IPs/ASNs given to the legacy holders predate the RIRs and are in
a type of limbo.  They do not currently have to pay to maintain those
numbers.  They can only be encouraged to do so.  I'm pretty sure this is
true vis-a-vis legacy holders in all of the regions.

-Adam

--
About Adam: www.linkedin.com/in/adamcnelson