[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Jun 17 07:33:45 UTC 2016

On 17 Jun 2016 09:36, "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

> > I have gone through the document but before I can add my comments, do
we know or have an overall process to follow for the bylaws changes?

> > Basically, what is the overall process for the bylaws changes?
>
> We have not defined a timeline.  Please comment as soon as you are ready
to comment.

> I hope that discussion will lead to rough consensus within the next one
or two months, and then bylaws can be drafted to implement the result.
Eventually, any bylaws changes will need to be approved by 75% majority at
a members meeting.  Perhaps we’ll call a special meeting in November 2016
for that purpose, and perhaps we’ll wait until May/June 2017.

Hi Alan

Thank you for the clarification.

> Alan Barrett

Noah