[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jul 20 15:00:11 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Jackson Muthili <jacksonmuthi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:40 AM, joseph MATABARO
> <joematabaroakilimali at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I expect  the board to release  the 2014 minutes as promised in Tunis
> > without redacting them.
>
> it seems the concerned parties badru and andrew have started a
> reconciliation process. may be you forget this hole redaction thing
> and let them settle their issues first ;-o ?

Jackson,

Perhaps anything you know which the rest of the community doesn't.

Please let us not undermine what the rest of the community and membership
has been asking for and was promised to be published as is since 2014.

Truth 1st, reconciliation, follows else we come back to this over and over
like some members brought it up.

Noah