[Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up fees

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:08:33 UTC 2016

Dear Owen,

I am happy to know that you are the PR or/and the lawyer of the board. Based on your sentence <"I will provide you the answers that I have seen on this list and in the AFS which I think are quite adequate:">, the following points are in order for your meditation.

A series of questions has been asked in a coherent manner. You are claiming that the questions have been answered in this mailing list. What you have attempted to do is to put together the piecemeal statements made by the chair in his various emails, extracting sense out of them to answer the questions I asked. A very good exercise of the "new PR/lawyer" of the chair of the board (LOL). Do you want to tell me that it is coherent, professional, pedagogically and andragogically, and responsible (name them) from our chair to answer specific set questions in piecemeal?

I have read and analyze thoroughly your email. In fact, the best I can say about it is it is a very good piece to show empty verbiage case.  The questions I asked were straight forward questions which answers should be factual and in case there is not fact, with humility acknowledge it. Again you are turned yourself into the "new PR/lawyer" of the chair of the board shielding him to be accountable. Your empty verbiage has not answered the questions. We want to hear from the horse's mouth.

Cheers!!!

Marcus