[Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up fees

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 14 07:29:40 UTC 2016

On 28 Jun 2016 19:08, "Marcus K. G. Adomey" <madomey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Chairman
>
> Thank you Mr. Chairman for your response which unfortunately has not
addressed the two main issues I raised in my email.

> Allow me to restate the questions here once again:
>
> What problem are solving?
> What options have been evaluated?
> What is the meaning of the membership fees, which increase with my
category If i have to pay allocations fees anytime i request additional
resources?
> Shouldn’t the membership fees be turned to a lower maintenance fees at a
lower price?
> Have we done impact analysis?
> What is the foreseen negative impact on membership and how do we
mitigate? (Some may not come for additional allocation as they have to pay
allocation fees plus increase in membership fees.. )
> What is expected impact on revenue and how we plan to use it?

We never recieved any feedback to this important questions.

The most recent submission by the chair on the same was not clear either.

> Thank you,
>
> Marcus

Noah