[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:58:12 UTC 2016

Dear John,

The discussion continues because a simple inquiry on a selection process is
deemed "micromanagement" and gets (some) people on the defensive. An issue
was brought up to the board's attention but now the thread was derailed
into questionning the character of Mr Ntege. If people can give their
opinions, he has a right to defend himself.
Just because I voted for a board based on trust doesn't mean I cannot
question their processes and methods. This is one (of many) occasion the
board has to demonstrate it is commited to give more accountability and
transparency to our community.

Honest Ornella GANKPA