[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

John Ngwoke john.ngwoke at unn.edu.ng
Tue Jul 12 08:30:49 UTC 2016

My personal opinion on this is;
Going forward this should be address since it is clearly stated in the
AFRINIC bylaw. Mr. Ntege served as the Chair, so i support the motion of
including him as one of the CoE since the AFRINIC bylaw support upto 6
members "16.2 First in first out principle will be used to ensure that the
number of members of the council does not exceed six (6)." and we have only
4 members of the CoE now.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> On 11 Jul 2016 21:10, "Mark Elkins" <mje at posix.co.za> wrote:
> >

> > On 11/07/2016 20:02, Honest Ornella GANKPA wrote:
> > > Hello Nishal
> > >
> > > My curiousity was objective and as such I will still request that
> > > someone who speaks for the board guide me on why the former Chair
> > > (Mr Ntege) was not appointed to the CoE.?
> >
> > I believe it to be an honorary position.
> >

> Right! .....
>
> Yet it was considered and added in the AFRINIC bylawys..
>

> > --
> > Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems
>
> Noah

*John C. Ngwoke (JP)*Head, Network section
ICT

*University of Nigeria*Nsukka 410001
*web: http://www.unn.edu.ng <http://www.unn.edu.ng/>*
*Mobile: +2348035723901, +23407017059403*
*Skype:  john.ngwoke*