[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Tue Jul 12 01:57:16 UTC 2016

On 11 Jul 2016, at 20:32, Marcus K. G. Adomey wrote:

> Hi Nishal,

hi marcus,

> Why respond to this email when it is specifically addressed to the CEO
> and the Chair?

i believe the CEO’s email address is:  ceo [at] afrinic.net.
or, it used to be;  the afrinic team can help you with that.  you
probably want a ticket number, so you should likely mail contact [at]
afrinic.net.
to post to this *public* mailing list, you can send mail to:
community-discuss [at] afrinic.net.  more information on the list is
located in the footer of this message.

> Do we have to be a non - native English speaker to understand that?

i don’t purport to understand anyone, other than myself.

>> From: nishal at controlfreak.co.za
>> To: community-discuss at afrinic.net
>> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:36:44 +0200
>> Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders
>>
>> On 11 Jul 2016, at 18:39, Honest Ornella GANKPA wrote:
>>
>>> and it seems that automatically every former chair become part of
>>> the
>>> CoE.